In orthodontics, we get to treat the best of the best in patients. – Dr. Perry Kurz
Dr. Perry Kurz has been a practicing orthodontist since 1988. He loves his profession and the ability to provide his patients with great smiles, but better than that, he loves making his patients laugh while working on those smiles. Dr. Kurz believes in developing a personal, one-on-one relationship with each of his orthodontic patients, getting to know them as people with varied interests and passions. He remembers the names of all his patients and always picks up the conversations where they left off during the last treatment.
- University of Saskatchewan, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1984
- Royal University Hospital, General Practice Residency, 1985
- University of Alberta, Diploma in Orthodontics, 1988
Dr. Kurz pursues continuing education courses, too, knowing the importance of being able to offer his orthodontic patients the most up-to-date treatments and treatment options for their orthodontic needs.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Saskatchewan Association of Orthodontists
A native of Central Butte, SK, Dr. Kurz has spent the last 35 years living in Saskatoon. He and his wife, Sharyl, have one daughter, Natasha. In his spare time, Dr. Kurz enjoys traveling with his family. He also is passionate about hockey, football, and water sports. Additionally, Dr. Kurz is very active in professional associations, having served as president and director of many national orthodontic organizations.